Oracle OCP course on CDs 4 sale

From: Mark Picard <picardm_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 18:49:59 GMT

Hi,

I recently purchased a complete Oracle Database Administrator course on CDs. It includes 20 CDs and 5 exam vouchers. It cost $5617.52 Cdn (about $3650). Unfortunately my circumstances have changed and I waited past the 30 days allowance to return it to Oracle so I am trying to sell it. I am open to offers.

Mark Picard
Calgary, Alberta, Canada Received on Tue Feb 08 2000 - 12:49:59 CST