Fatal NI Error - BEQ Protocl on Client running IIS

From: <jnoschet_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 15:40:14 GMT

I am experiencing an error on my NT Client connecting to Oracle8

There is an error in the sqlnet.log file. It seems to looking for a connection on the client box using the BEQ protocol, but there is no Oracle server on this machine.

Here is the sample from the log. It looks like a 'default' oracle entry There are not entries matching this in my TNSNAMES file.

I've turned on tracing, but I was wondering if anyone has seen this?

Fatal NI
connect error 12560, connecting to:
(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=BEQ)(PROGRAM=oracle)
(ARGV0=oracleO

RCL)(ARGS='(DESCRIPTION=(LOCAL=YES)(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=beq)))')))
(CONNECT_DATA=(S

ID=ORCL)(CID=(PROGRAM=C:\WINNT\System32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe)
(HOST=xxxxxxxx)(USE

R=SYSTEM))))   VERSION INFORMATION:
	TNS for 32-bit Windows: Version 8.1.5.0.0 - Production
	Oracle Bequeath NT Protocol Adapter for 32-bit Windows: Version
8.1.5.0.0 - Production
	Windows NT TCP/IP NT Protocol Adapter for 32-bit Windows:
Version 8.1.5.0.0 - Production
  Time: 05-FEB-00 21:51:38
  Tracing not turned on.
  Tns error struct:
    nr err code: 0
    ns main err code: 12560
    TNS-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error     ns secondary err code: 0
    nt main err code: 530
    TNS-00530: Protocol adapter error
    nt secondary err code: 0
    nt OS err code: 0

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 08 2000 - 09:40:14 CST