Re: Russian Hackers Offer Databases

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan <former_mvp_at_spamless.trigeminal.spamless.com>
Date: 2000/02/07

Same problem in the US for #1, except to get a non-published number costs MORE than one that is listed in the phone book and available to directory assistance.

--
?MichKa
(insensitive fruitarian)

random junk of dubious value, a multilingual website, the
54-language TSI Form/Report to Data Access Page Wizard,
and lots of replication "stuff" at http://www.trigeminal.com/

?