BLOB fields... Load? Print? With WHAT?

From: Suzanne Michelle <NYCTSMichelle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 18:38:26 +1600

It seems none of our docs has anything to help us deal with blob fields. We have some GIFs to get into our database, and then print out again, preferable using SQRibe tools, or Oracle reports. But so far, no luck with either tool or either problem.

Any clues as to how we get them INTO the database?

Any clues as to how we print them out again?

If this is device or version dependent, need to know that also. We are an 8i shop, with Forms 4.5 or Forms 5.0 front end, also Visual SQRibe, also Oracle Reports.

TIA for any help.

Suzanne Michelle