Re: Developer Server 6.0 and HTTP 1.1 support

From: Roel <verbunroX_at_Xiquip.nl>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 01:12:01 GMT

We are using DevServ6.0 with HTTP1.1 on NT and HPUX. The NT version works fine, but the HPUX version often ends up in a FRM-99999 during connection. Even patch set 5 didn't solve our problem. Dropped the problem to Oracle Support, and they're still looking at it. Today, they advised us to install a patch on UX11.0..

Until now Oracle didn't announce a release date for DevServ6.0.6 (or is Dev6i the new name?) which should contain the production relaese of HTTP-support.

Roel.