When and where to use .../sqlplus/pupbld.sql script

From: Sambavan Tharmarajah <sambavan_at_cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 17:53:49 -0600

Hi all,

Could any one explain me when, where and why we use the pupbld.sql script. Is it local to the instance of a perticular data base or would it effect the other instances too.

i.e. Say for example I have a database instance "xyz" and I want to run my pupbld.sql script under it. My question is would it have any effect into the database instance "abc", considering both to be two different types of databases.

Pl. advice me...

Thanx

Sam .T

              What I do today is important because