Re: 16-bit SQL*Net V2.3.3

From: Karl M. Nordquist <thisisnotmy_at_email.address.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 10:49:03 -0800

Matt,

We have the same problem, especially if you install the IP/IPX gateway for the client. What we have done is copied the WINSOCK that came with WIN95 (not Novell's version) into the \ORA95\BIN directory, and these problems disappeared.

HTH Karl M. Nordquist
Application Development Supervisor
Bright Wood Corporation
Madras, Oregon