PROC Records Count

From: Sarah Officer <officers_at_aries.tucson.saic.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 10:40:47 -0700

I am using PROC to access my oracle database. When I exec a SQL statement, I don't see how to figure out the number of records that were returned without fetching the results and counting. Is there a way to extract the number of rows returned WITHOUT executing 2 statements, the first of which is a count?

Thanks,

Sarah Officer
officers_at_aries.tucson.saic.com Received on Mon Feb 07 2000 - 11:40:47 CST