Re: Using OLE in Forms 5.0 to call Word 97

From: Sequel Solutions <info_at_sequel.nl>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 21:00:17 +0100

You are looking for integration Oracle data within Microsoft Word. You = can use Ole2, but it's rather slow.

We have developed SQLWord that might be interesting for you:

SQLWord

Advanced Reportwriter integrating Oracle and Microsoft Word. You can = create your own standardletters, contracts and any other reports using = the data of an Oracle database within a Microsoft Word document. By = placing the fieldnames (keywords) of the queries in the text of the = document, SQLWord retrieves the necessary data from the Oracle database = and integrates it in the generated output document. Nested structures = can be used unlimited (master-detail-detail etc).

Please have a look at our website at http://www.sequel.nl

Sincerely,

Sequel Solutions