Re: Russian Hackers Offer Databases

From: Henry Craven <GospodynNeimandt_at_Nyet.net>
Date: 2000/02/05

I should have thought that all those rushing to give their Platinum Credit Card Numbers to Russian Hackers in return for a database of other peoples personal details are highly unlikely to ever be in possession of illegal material, or any material, other than a HUGE Credit Card Bill. :-)

--
Henry Craven
H_Craven_at_bigpond.com