OAS4081, Apache, Linux

From: Thomas Barry <tbarry_at_twocoast.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 00:03:10 -0500

Has anyone gotten OAS4081 running on Linux (Mandrake 6.0) to work with Apache 1.3.9? I've accomplished the following so far:

When I try to start the listener (using apachectl start) I get the following message in apache's error log:

[Sun Feb 6 12:48:30 2000] [error] (111)Connection refused: OAS Adapter: Error connecting to dispatcher

OAS Adapter: Error connecting to dispatcher

OAS is up and running at this point, so it should be finding the request broker, at least. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom Barry Received on Sat Feb 05 2000 - 23:03:10 CST