Re: Designer 2000 Problem

From: <robertdfeinman_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 00:21:43 GMT

In article <388d49a6.59257297_at_news.uskonet.com>,   antonvb_at_jungle.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> If anyone can shed some light on a problem that I'm having with
> designer 2000 I would appreciate it. I'm trying to reverse engineer a
> database into a server model diagram, however every time I try to
> commit the changes to the repository I get the following error

Check that you are not inserting an object with the same name as some other object. The objects don't have to be of the same type. For example I ran into trouble when I had a table with the same name as my application!

Robert Feinman

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Feb 04 2000 - 18:21:43 CST