Re: Financials - AR Adjustments Flow-Through Problem

From: Philip Chee <philip_at_aleytys.pc.my>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 16:53:50 GMT

In article <87ecaq$9v9$1_at_pheidippides.axion.bt.co.uk> < no name > writes:

>I'm not sure if this is the correct newsgroup to post to, but hopefully
>someone may be able to help me.

>Using Oracle Financials 10.7 character, I am encountering problems with AR
>invoice adjustments.

.....snip.....

>Any help/advice/suggestions gratefully received.

PLEASE SAVE THIS WELCOME MESSAGE!

Welcome to the OAUGnet Listserver, an automated worldwide electronic mail distribution list dedicated to discussions on issues related to Oracle Applications. OAUGnet is sponsored by the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG), an independent software association.

Please keep this message for future use, as it provides instructions on how to use the listserver.

TO POST YOUR MESSAGE:
Send your message to:
OAUGnet_at_lists.ksinet.com
**NOTE: If a message is rejected, please email the list owner at: <mailto:owner-OAUGnet_at_lists.ksinet.com> **NOTE: See section below for more information and rules for posting messages.

SUBSCRIBING:
Send a blank message to:
<mailto:subscribe-OAUGnet_at_lists.ksinet.com> **NOTE: In order to post your messages, you must send them from the same address from which you subscribed.

IMPORTANT NOTE ON SUBSCRIBING

To ensure integrity of the mailing list, when you subscribe to OAUGnet, you will receive a confirmation message via email. Your subscription will NOT complete until you respond to this email.

UNSUBSCRIBING:
Send a message to:
<mailto:unsubscribe-OAUGnet_at_lists.ksinet.com> **NOTE: When unsubscribing via email, you MUST unsubscribe from the same email address from which you subscribed. This address is printed at the bottom of every post you receive from OAUGnet. **NOTE: DO NOT sent unsubscribe requests to the posting address of OAUGnet_at_lists.ksinet.com. These will be rejected.

WEB INTERFACE (including search capability): http://lists.ksinet.com/shellcgi/lyris.pl?enter=OAUGnet (or click on the link from the OAUG home page, http://www.oaug.org) Use this web interface to subscribe, unsubscribe, change your posting options (for example, to DIGEST mode), or search the archives. You may enter a personal password if desired; however, it is not required.

TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU RECEIVE POSTS (see Posting Messages, below): You may change these options via the web interface. To change these options via email, send the following message:

TO: lyris_at_lists.ksinet.com
SUBJ: <leave blank>
set oaugnet <format>

where <format> is your desired mail format (MAIL, DIGEST, INDEX, or NOMAIL) HELP:
For information on OAUGnet and how to use it, send an email to: <mailto:help-OAUGnet_at_lists.ksinet.com>

LIST OWNER:
If you have any questions or problems with your subscription please contact the list owner at:
<mailto:owner-OAUGnet_at_lists.ksinet.com>

FEEDBACK:
OAUG welcomes feedback on this new listserver. Please let us know what features you'd like to see.

Email our membership office at <mailto:oaug_at_mindspring.com>

Thanks for joining!

POSTING MESSAGES TO OAUGnet

Default settings

When you first subscribe, OAUGnet sets up the following defaults:
--You receive postings in DIGEST mode.
--You see your own messages.
--You receive no separate acknowledgement when you send a post to the
listserver.

You can change any of these settings using the web interface (see above). You can also change your posting default via email (see above).

There are four ways to receive posts from OAUGnet: --MAIL: receive messages as they are contributed --DIGEST: receive one daily message with all the contributions for that day
--INDEX: receive one daily message with only the subject lines for that day (you then visit the web interface to search for desired messages) --NOMAIL: to receive no mail from the listserver (it's helpful to turn on this option when you will be away from the office for a while)