Financials - AR Adjustments Flow-Through Problem

From: IrelandA <IrelandA_at_Syntegra.Bt.Co.Uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:14:01 -0000

All

I'm not sure if this is the correct newsgroup to post to, but hopefully someone may be able to help me.

Using Oracle Financials 10.7 character, I am encountering problems with AR invoice adjustments.

Despite the fact that they are approved, they stay in the "Pending Adjustment" field and do not get transferred to the "Adjustments" field.

The "Balance Due" field does not therefore reflect the adjustment, and the invoices (which should now show a balance due of zero) show as having outstanding balances.

The strange thing is, the adjustments DO get transferred to the GL, but of course any aged debt reports from AR still show these invoices !!

Any help/advice/suggestions gratefully received.

Regards

Al Received on Fri Feb 04 2000 - 05:14:01 CST