Select stored procedure in OCI

From: Rolf C Stadheim <r-stadhe_at_online.no>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:28:35 +0100

Hello,

I have to use a stored procedure in order to retrieve a complex query (could not use a view) in an OCI application.
However, I could not find anything in the documentation for using a SELECT stored procedure with OCI, so my request is simply if anybody could show me a simple example on how to do this?

Thanks in advance!

RCS Received on Fri Feb 04 2000 - 04:28:35 CST