oraweb

From: Tony <asheller_at_satx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 01:48:06 GMT

Hey,
Question about oracle web server. I need to enable secure web access with oraweb.
With apache there's a .htaccess and .htpasswd. Is there some way of doing the same thing
with the oracle web server, oraweb?
I'd like to know whether to approach my problem from this aspect or should I build a seperate web page for security and then lauch the primary web page.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks
Anthony Sheller Received on Thu Feb 03 2000 - 19:48:06 CST