Re: good for the garden

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 19:03:35 GMT

Good points..

I vented too much and failed to 'walk a mile in his shoes' before replying...

[ Insert abject public apology here ]

The learning curve for Oracle ( and , in the past, for trying to figure out their manuals ) is steeper than it should be, but, as you mentioned, it is usually worth the effort ( and the hair-pulling, threats, suicidal thoughts, etc) once its up and running

Thanks for the reality check...

John Greco