Can you suggest where I may go to find Oracle consultants with commercial training experience?

From: Matt Foster <mattf_at_instructionset.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:50:11 -0500

Instruction Set, Inc. is looking for contract instructors with commercial training and development experience in any of the following technologies:

Java
C++
Visual C++ w/MFC
Sybase
Perl
OOAD
Unix
Oracle
XML Instruction Set is a leading independent provider of technical training, skills enhancement programs, and consulting services serving Fortune 500 companies worldwide. Since 1984 Instruction Set has helped hundreds of companies to adopt and derive immediate benefits from today's leading-edge technologies. In 1998 Instruction Set was named as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the U.S. by INC. Magazine.

Please forward a copy of your resume to hr_at_instructionset.com code: STCMF. Received on Thu Feb 03 2000 - 10:50:11 CST