Unlocking

From: Maxime Tardif <maxime.tardif_at_cgi.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:13:24 -0500

I use the "select for update" and I must do a commit or a rollback for unlocking the record. Our problem is that we use only one connection and we do more than one transaction but we want to post only one of them. I can't use a transaction because the select for update is already in the transaction and I don't want to post this transaction. Do you know an other manner for managing the lock? Received on Thu Feb 03 2000 - 10:13:24 CST