Configuring Net*8

From: Juhan Kundla <juhan.kundla_at_mail.ee>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 10:51:35 +0200

By default the tnsnames.ora file is in the /ORACLE_HOME/net80/admin/ folder (NT w/s). Is it possible to tell to the net*8 client that the tnsnames.ora file is in an alternative folder? I would like to use one shared tnsnames.ora on fileserver (NT server), then updating it would be much easier. I don't want to use Oracle names server.

TIA,
Juhan Received on Thu Feb 03 2000 - 02:51:35 CST