Re: Newbee req. help with crdb and import.

From: Sambavan Tharmarajah <sambavan_at_cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 21:24:22 -0600

Yes, I did run the files that you had specified here but don't think in the same order. I think I had the put the catalog.sql and catexp.sql in the crdb and ran the catproc.sql later. Should it be in the same sequence as

catalog.sql
catproc.sql
catexp.sql

If this is the case, can I shut down the database remove all the corresponding .dbf files and control files and re-run the crdb once again with all the script files put in, and try re-importing the datafiles. If I have to follow the same sequence as you have specified here can I run these scripts in crdb under

system/manager
connect internal

...../catalog.sql
...../catproc.sql