*****PROGRAMMER ANALYST (F/T)*****

From: W5 Resources <Darryl_at_w5.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:29:49 -0500

W5 Resources Inc, is one of the fastest growing Information consulting = firms in the Greater Toronto Area. We have job opportunities for = motivated and dedicated contract or full time professionals. As well as = answering our job postings, please visit us at www.w5.net . Feel free to = send any feedback or comments to us via email as well. Please send all = comments or questions to Darryl Sylver (darry_at_w5.net)

Programmer Analyst (F/T)

Location: Toronto

Job Description:

    a.. the candidate will be responsible for making sure that the = operational system remains up and running - including support

    b.. candidate will be required to carry a pager however, not on a = 24/7 basis - responsibility will be divided with others

    a.. Develop and maintain the order and billing systems Business anlaysis - understanding the business rules and its impact and = communicating them back to management and users

Key Skills:

    a.. Unix (AIX)
    a.. Oracle
    b.. Pro*C
    a.. PL/SQL
    a.. Unix shell scripting
    a.. Triggers/stored procedures

Compensation: Negotiable

If you would like to apply for this position, or know someone that you = think would do well in this position, please email your resume to = darryl_at_w5.net

Please address the resume to Darryl Sylver, and include the Job ID#ds157 = as the subject heading. Received on Wed Feb 02 2000 - 13:29:49 CST