Re: which interface for a (non Java) Mac-Application <-> Oracle 8.1

From: oracle-ace <sjschultzNOsjSPAM_at_home.com.invalid>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 10:57:56 -0800

Oracle tells me that the last version that supported Mac connectivity was 7.3. I tried Intersolve (Merant) and they said that they have dropped support for Macintosh unless you're an OEM. Apple, for instance, uses their software in Filemaker to connect to a varienty of SQL databases. I'm trying to find a solution to connect Macs to Oracle8 without luck so far. Anyone have any ideas?