Where can I get I SQL*Net

From: <naziern_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 17:01:58 GMT

HI
Can anyone please point me to a resource or web address where I can either purchase or download SQL*Net V2 for Oracle 7. I have downloaded the latest V7 ODBC drivers, but I now need the above to complete the installation.

I have in the past installed it from the Oracle eval CD's, but now the 'get authorisation key from the web' does not seem to work, (the page that has been referenced for the key is no longer available on the Oracle web site).

Any help or assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Naz.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Feb 02 2000 - 11:01:58 CST