ORA-12560 : protocol adaptater error

From: Nicolas L. <nicolas.lobrot_at_fra.fr>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:24:34 +0100

Hello,

After rebooting the server we have this error : ORA-12560 : protocol adaptater error.
The listener seems to run normaly but we can't connect as INTERNAL and restart DB instance.

Do anyone have another idea than a new installation of the server ???

Nicolas L.

BTW : after reading the news i've checked the permission of the temp file in /var/tmp it seems to be ok. Received on Wed Feb 02 2000 - 04:24:34 CST