Linking from Oracle 7.3.4 to MS SQL Server 6.5

From: Suzanne Edgecombe <suzanne.edgecombe_at_agso.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:10:59 +1100

HI There,

I think there was a thread on how to link to SQL Server from Oracle earlier this year, but I cant find it again, so apologies if this message is duplicating info passed recently...

We have Oracle 7.3.4.4 running on Solaris 2.6, and would like periodically link to a database in SQL Server 6.5 running on an NT box, and extract info, massage it and then dump it on our oracle d/b

Can some one please provide advice on what is the best method for linking to the SQL Server d/b thru our oracle d/b......

cheers

sue edgecombe Received on Wed Feb 02 2000 - 00:10:59 CST