Oracle Opportunities

From: Lajkinmpls <lajkinmpls_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/02/01

Oracle opportunities contract and perm in Mpls, Mn (and surrounding suburbs). Beginner, Intermediate and Lead positions available. Oracle with combo of Sybase, SQL, Progress, Ingres, etc. Oracle can be main database or secondary database. Preferences given for latest and greatest versions.

SW metro - Oracle (Lead position)

W metro - SQL with Progress and Oracle
E metro - Oracle (Intermediate position)
W metro - Ingres with Sql

If you are interested in Oracle opportunities please contact me ASAP at Larcher_at_tms-inc.net.

US residents only contact me for Oracle positions. H1 will be considered for Ingres position.

Lisa Archer
Technical Management Solutions, Inc.
Larcher_at_tms-inc.net Received on Tue Feb 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CST