Re: ora8i - linux / library link problem

From: Graeme Farmer <g_farmer_at_halas.com.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 10:21:06 +1100

Thanks Terry, but my $ORACLE_HOME is /ora/lib and this is the directory that contains the file that is referred to in the error message. I have included some other paths in $ORACLE_HOME also but to no avail. I have also set all other env variables I can think of.
Any other ideas?

Graeme. Received on Tue Feb 01 2000 - 17:21:06 CST