Foxpro to Oracle conversion tool.

From: Bradley Woods <bradwoods_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:12:38 -0600

We just finished up a migration tool to move data from Foxpro 2.6 to oracle. It moves the schema and the data and resolves reserved word conflicts.

I spent a lot of time looking for a tool to do this, and eventually wound up having to write one. We are thinking about selling it, if anyone would like to beta-test it please drop me an e-mail and I'll tell you where you can download it from.

-Brad

woods_at_NOSPAM.fusetec.com
http://www.fusetec.com

(remove NOSPAM.) Received on Tue Feb 01 2000 - 12:12:38 CST