Re: Performance benchmarks

From: <david.lane_at_mantech.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 10:09:05 -0800

The "standard" source is the TPC benchmarks (http://www.tpc.com) Look under Services. Some feel they are skewed (see previous posts). If you are trying to make a buying decision on hardware, get professional (sizing) help, or post lots of questions.

We evaluated both SUN and HP for our ERP system.

DAVID