Re: Replication Help

From: Wayne Menzie <waynem_at_bosmedtechdotcom.nospam>
Date: 2000/01/31

Arulmozhi.Sengodan_at_us.bosch.com (Arulmozhi Sengodan) wrote in <874662$cm2$1_at_proxy2.fe.internet.bosch.de>:

>Hi ,
>
>I am a newbie and want some help with Setting up Replication. I used the
>Replication manager and tried creating Master Site. I received the
>following error:

<error details snipped>

What version of Oracle and Replication Manager are you using? If you are using 8i and 2.04 respectively, don't use the Replication Manager. It is beta software that doesn't always work properly.

Read the Replication API reference for your Oracle version and use the scripts from the examples to set up replication.

Wayne Menzie

Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net
Complaints to news_at_netfront.net Received on Mon Jan 31 2000 - 00:00:00 CST