DELPHI DEVELOPERS NEEDED IN FLORIDA

From: Jasna Sabanic <Jasna_at_computer-careers.com>
Date: 2000/01/31

Opportunities available in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach,
Tampa, Orlando & Jacksonville ~ Permanent & Consulting

DELPHI DEVELOPERS NEEDED IN FLORIDA
$Highly Competitive Rates

Computer Careers International, Inc. is a dynamic, fast-growing software services company whose primary expertise is Object Oriented / Client-Server Technology.
We are actively searching for dynamic and enthusiastic Software Developers for clients in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton and West Palm Beach. Our focus is to help our clients solve information technology problems. We do so by establishing trust in our client relationships, by understanding our clients' business needs and by providing the most qualified, talented professionals for their needs.
Our rapid growth and market leadership is due to our strong ethics, professional integrity, aggressive marketing, skilled employees and ability to offer highly competitive pay and benefits. We understand software people! Computer Careers Inc., South Florida's premier source for Object Oriented development, currently has openings for Delphi Developers, who are interested in exciting new development projects. We are seeking creative individuals who have a thorough understanding of object oriented development and who have a minimum of 6 months commercial development experience using Delphi language.
Candidates should have a thorough knowledge of all aspects of application design from conception to delivery. Excellent interpersonal and communicative abilities are a must, as is the ability to convey ideas in a clear, cohesive and easy to understand way. A strong aptitude for today's technology, and a willingness to learn new technology as it is released on the market is a must. Candidates should be team players who can handle difficult technical problems in a forward thinking, and pragmatic way.
The successful candidates will enjoy a very high salary (Well above the industry standard) as well as paid holidays, major medical, dental and life insurance, 401K and more.
They will also receive training and certification, as well as the opportunity to move into more technical areas. If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, or other career opportunities available, or are interested in discussing what career options are available please feel free to call in confidence or send resume to:

COMPUTER CAREERS INTERNATIONAL, INC. 16300 NE 19th Avenue, Suite 252
Miami, FL 33162
PH. (305) 944 3294 Fax (305) 944 3712
EMAIL Jasna_at_computer-careers.com
http:// www.computer-careers.com