How-to: include Oracle Net8 client in InstallShield 2000 setup?

From: David Thom <davidt_at_npsinc.com>
Date: 2000/01/31

Does anyone know of a way to include the installation of Oracle Net 8 client software in a setup created by InstallShield 2000?

I know how to include programs dll's etc. with an installation, I am hoping that someone knows of what is required for the Net 8 client (Oracle 8.0.5).

Thanks,

David Thom
NPSi Houston Received on Mon Jan 31 2000 - 00:00:00 CST