Re: SQL*Plus (3rd party) equivalent tools

From: Roger Bjärevall <roger.bjarevall_at_pureit.se>
Date: 2000/01/31

Take a look at DbVisualizer. It can connect to many databases using JDBC. Just click to visualize the content and structure.

Referential integrity rules are displayed in a graph, etc.

It's free!

http://www.pureit.se/products/dbvisualizer

--
Roger Bjärevall        roger.bjarevall_at_pureit.se
PureIT AB              Phone: 0709-242012