Re: Sv: How to speed up my SQL commands?

From: mikail <mikail_at_kabelfoon.nl>
Date: 2000/01/29

its very easy to get a beter performance you've gotto to do 2 things:

if you're dealing with alot of inserts then set the initialisation parameter 'optimizer_mode = RULE " then restart the database

then run the sql beneath to to delete statistics

set heading off
spool delstat.sql
select 'analyze table '||TABLE_NAME ||' delete statistics'||';' from user_tables
/
spool off
set heading on
@delstat.sql

good luck..... Received on Sat Jan 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CST