Net 8 easy config crashes

From: John Dunn <John.Dunn_at_care4free.net>
Date: 2000/01/29

We have installed Oracle client(Application user install) from the Oracle client 8.0.5 CD.

The install seemed to go OK, but neither Net8 Assistant or Net8 Easy config will work. They crash with some error in jave.exe(I think!)

The PC has just been built with NT WorkStation(SP4).

We have not previously had these problems on other PCs.

Any ideas anyone?

John

Get Paid to Surf The Net.
email paidtosurf_at_ukgateway.net for details Received on Sat Jan 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CST