URG : Designer Diagrams extraction ?

From: Aphastum <aphastum_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/01/29

Hi everyone,

I'am new to the Oracle Community and i'm looking for a good reporting tool to use with the Oracle Repository. Does anyone knows how to extract image files of Designer diagrams ? I need these diagrams to use with an external reporting tool. The Oracle Designer digramer tools such as ERD or FHD, deos not really work as a good OLE server.

I'am looking for some coding ideas or commercial tools.

I.am using Oracle Designer 2.1 on Windows NT.

Thanks in advance.

aphastum

Please reply to : aphastum_at_yahoo.com Received on Sat Jan 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CST