PL/SQL question

From: Eric D <SPAM>
Date: 2000/01/28

Hi Everybody,
I would like to call a C program from a PL/SQL Script on Oracle 8 database. For that i use the RunOsCmd of the Osutil package. But If i don't have any answer from my C program, it's still running. What i want to do is to have a TIMEOUT in my PL/SQL Program.

Do you how to implement it ?

Thanks in advance Received on Fri Jan 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CST