Re: SQL Query

From: Joachim Carlsson <joachim.carlsson_at_neurope.ikea.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:24:07 -0000

How would you know which is the first record in the database?

You can allways do select * from table where rownum <2

this will return the first hit but there is really no way of telling if this the first record. It seems like a very unrealiable way of doing things anyway. Save you records with a time stamp instead.

Regards
/Joachim