Re: SQL*Plus (3rd party) equivalent tools

From: Tom Niderost <tnider_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:47:34 GMT

We use PL/SQL Developer. It is one of the best tools around for Oracle at any price! It can be found at

http://www.allroundautomations.nl/plsqldev.html

The bonus is: the price is under $200US !

They also make a component for Delphi that is a native connection to Oracle called "Direct Oracle Access."

Tom Niderost