PL/SQL exam & Developer/2000

From: Mark Framness <framnesso_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:38:07 GMT

Greetings

Hey all how important is knowing the relevant components of Developer/2000 for the second exam in the App Developer track of the OCP exam series?

If I have the PL/SQL concepts down cold and know nothing about procedure developer would I be passing?

Thanks

From: Mark Framness
http://netnet.net/~farmer/index.html
All standard disclaimers apply anyone who say otherwise is itching for a

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jan 27 2000 - 09:38:07 CST