Re: oracle multiple contexts

From: Markus <nobody_at_nowhere.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:58:34 +0100

Have only experiance with the OCI-API. If you mean "oracle context = OCISvcCtx" then maybe the context itself is not the problem, but the things in the context: namely OCIServer (identifying a ressource manager) and OCISession (holding the connection/security infos) and optionaly OCITrans (identifying a transaction).

We have written a MT-Server Application using OCI against Oracle 8.0.5.1 and it's running quite well.

Cheers
markus