Re: Probelm with EXTERNAL procedures

From: Nabil Courdy <moab_at_emirates.net.ae>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 07:49:46 GMT

Have you compiled the procedure that references the external procedure?

  ALTER procname COMPILE

Also, you must start a extproc listener which must be defined in the listener.ora and the tnsnames.ora.

There is a nice short document that tech support can send you on how to call external procedures.

--
Nabil Courdy
mooab_at_emirates.net.ae (Sub moab for mooab)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jan 27 2000 - 01:49:46 CST