I need the "New database creation" script

From: Yulia <yuliam_at_catuity.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:26:59 +1100

I am new in Oracle area and we have recently bought the Solaris box and Oracle installation with it.
I do not have any reference manuals and my questions is: If anybody has a sample database creation script which I would use (after some modification of cause) to install database (including instance creation, table space allocation etc etc) on my Oracle 8i server?

Julia Received on Thu Jan 27 2000 - 00:26:59 CST