Help on web server

From: Tom Deseamus <tdeseamus_at_digital-hire.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:56:15 -0800

After installing our web server, our application runs; however when a second person logs into the application, the immediatly kill the first persons session. We have tried accessing the database with multiple users through SQL+ and there are no problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Tom Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 21:56:15 CST