Need Oracle training

From: joebob <joebob_at_zipcon.n0t>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 00:18:53 GMT

I am looking for recommendations on Oracle training in the Pacific = Northwest. This would be for developer-level training, mostly centered = around writing PL/SQL. I know about some ARIS offerings but don't know = if they are any good. Will consider web or software based training if = it's the best way to go. Thanks

--
To reply directly, replace the zero in my email address with the letter = e. Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 18:18:53 CST