form developer

From: danchik <danchik_at_deepwell.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:45:11 -0800

does anyone know how (if at all possible) to add properties to a object

for example, how would I add label (caption) property to a display item, or bevel select to a button.....

what I am trying to acomplish is to create a kind of toggle buttons.... grouped if possible...

text item has properties that i need to make it work, but it doesn't have triggers assosiated with it....

and i am somewhat trying to avoid putting ocx on the forms (there is an ocx toggle buttons from microsoft forms).... because i need to put it on web and the list ammount of additions the better....besides it'll require to go through ONDISPATCHEVENT.....

note: not experienced with oracle development... so any help would be great Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 14:45:11 CST