ODBC support Savepoint??

From: Dana Jian <djian_at_trasa.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:06:29 -0500

Hi,

I'm using Oracle8 as backend for VB6 project, and the ODBC connection string is
 gcnn.ConnectionString = "DRIVER={Microsoft ODBC for Oracle};SERVER=......;"

In the VB program, Can I use
gcnn.Execute "SAVEPOINT pt_new"

to mark the savepoint ??

I got the error say save point pt_new never established when gcnn.Execute "ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT pt_new" in VB!

Any idea/help would be greatly appreciated!

Dana
djian_at_trasa.com Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 14:06:29 CST