export-import

From: anonymous <anonymous_at_nowhere.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:48:33 +0100

Hi there,

I'd like to know if there is any easy way to manage the following problem:

there is a VFP5.0 application working via ODBC on a ORACLE Server. To be precise, there are two versions, one on a running with Oracle 8i on a network and the other on a laptop running with Personal Oracle 7.3.

I want to provide something like an update-procedure from the networc-version to the PO-version and vice versa.

Is there a possibility to do this with a simple import-export call? How can i provide that there won't be duplicates even if i have no primary key?

Another way that comes into my mind is to delete all tables before importing but that seems quite dirty to me.

Thanks for your help

Uwe Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 11:48:33 CST