Reorg?

From: Merla <mblack_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:16:34 -0500

Hi,
I'm new to Oracle and have a newbie question. I come from a DB2 background want to know how to reorg a table with Oracle. Or if reorgs aren't done. I've looked in several manuals under REORG, SPACE, DATABASE, TABLE and can't find any information on how to reclaim space on a table that's heavily used (insert, update, delete kind of use).

Thanks in advance,
Merla Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 10:16:34 CST